Sunday, May 6, 2007

Smackdown!

I don't suppose I can lie and say that the model had a big head and an interesting rib cage, can I? Also, her right shoulder is far too tucked in. I noticed that right after I drew the outline for the shoulder, which is why there's that scribble beside the shoulder. That goes there.

And my friends threw me a surprise birthday party. I can't believe I turn 16 in 4 days. Oh, the insanity.

The party was fantastic, though--should have seen how overjoyed I was. My friends threw me a party! Oh, I have such awesome friends...who smashed cake into my face when I went to turn the radio volume up. My mom freaked out because after that point we just started launching cake at each other across her expensive living room.

It was alright, though, because we then jumped into the pool and proceeded to nearly kill each other--I'm covered in bruises and scrapes, and if you don't believe me, you can take a look at my friend's black eye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment