Sunday, September 2, 2007

Enviable Mathematics

The topmost image was devised during mathematics class (PRE-CAL GAH), and the bottom image (presented as a link) was part of a school assignment that I did last year for Geometry. We had to create this huge thing, ink it, and colour it. This was the preliminary sketch :) I forgot to scan the final painting--d'oh!--and my teacher never returned it.
...the top image isn't supposed to have a head, either. The whole idea is to be able to insert yourself into it...

1 comments:

  1. Sam!

    You're painting is definitley improving since you first started using your wacom tablet. At the same time you're also having a lot of fun doing these lil paintings when you get the chance.

    I'd like to see you try a composition with multiple people. :D

    I want to draw soooo badly, you have no idea :)
    Keep painting and enjoy!

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete