Saturday, October 13, 2007

Gestural

I'm not one to EVER post gestures, much less of hands, but hey, there's a first for everything. Whenever I have even the slightest spare moment to scribble I do, whether it be during a lab or waiting for my friend to climb into her car. That's the cool part :) Those drawing range from...ummm...1 to 3 minutes? There may be an odd 5 in there, too...


And here are some scribbles from figure drawing. I need to get out there more often, it had been, what, 2 months since I had last gone to DRAW (I posed as the model last week since our scheduled one didn't arrive). And I tried some markers down there but they're TOO choppy. Ahh, a first for everything, then, I suppose...


2 comments:

  1. Hey Sam, thanks for the nice comment. Your hand gestures are looking really nice! Keep up the figure drawing. When I was 16 I had only taken twelve classes of figure drawing.(and man did they stink!) Yours are looking so much nicer than mine ever did! It's good that you're experimenting with different materials too. I'm still struggling with that.
    I love seeing your characters as well. They're always expressing so much. They feel like real personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Another highschool junior into animation and art! with the same name even!
    Anyway, I like your stuff, it's really good and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete