Saturday, December 29, 2007

Woah

Tomorrow I leave for California. I'm going there for my first time (this is, of course, if everything goes according to plan, which God willing it will). At 6 am Miami time, I shall board a plane headed for Chicago, and from Chicago I shall fly to Los Angeles. Jesse will be waiting at LAX to pick my mum and I up and take us home to Burbank. On that same day--
I will visit CalArts.
Let me say that again so I can feel it in my mouth, get a taste for the concept. What? Going to California, visiting CalArts, road trip from there to Las Vegas, a stop by Angela's Peak, driving lessons from Jesse, a visit to the Santa Monica bay, fireworks display for New Years at Vegas, visiting Keith, maybe a stop by Walnut...
Wow. What is this? Is that me? Is this happening?
You see, this wasn't really going to happen at all...not until this afternoon, actually, not until 7 pm THIS EVENING when we booked the tickets for the plane. And this all wasn't even suggested until last night.
The spontaniety thrills me.
Anyway, up above is some 'sketchbook stuff' to make up for my leave.

2 comments:

  1. Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CALARTSSSS
    Hope the trip works out for you! I had a similar experience this year...and it was also a trip to CalArts!

    ReplyDelete