Sunday, March 16, 2008

Did I Just Write Something...?

Life has been both moderately frustrating and extremely cool as of late. As you all know, I applied to CSSSA a few weeks ago and am currently awaiting a reply from them. However, as I have been waiting to hear from them, many of my good friends have recieved notices from the COLLEGES they applied to--and I'm glad to announce that it's been good news! I'm so proud of several of my friends, so let me embarass them here: Deanna, Amelia and Matt! for starters. These three have worked so exceptionally hard to get where they are, and it's paid off: Amelia and Matt were accepted to CalArts for Character Animation and Deanna was accepted into School of Visual Arts for Animation Arts. Congrats to them, and all the others who've done the same! (I jumped up and down and started screaming when I heard, almost as if I'd been accepted or something. There was a bit of a vicarious acceptance experience there, I'm sure).
JUST ONE MORE YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL NOW. But I have to sit tight and finish all of my homework (of which there's plenty, trust me). Sleepless nights! Seriously XD I should be sleeping instead of writing this.
(I make it sound as if I'm tripping over myself to have high school end, but in all honesty I'm not. I really am enjoying it, and am sooo lucky to attend my school. Love it, and thankful to be there...most of the time xD)
And because we all gotta laugh, here's a test question: Adduction is ____________________.

(a) movement toward the midline.
(b) movement away from the midline.
(c) kidnapping.
(d) a new sitcom on the UPN network.

3 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh...looks like you've been hit by spammers...FOREIGN spammers!!
    Well anyways, thanks for your acknowledgments...its certainly an exciting time...I'm looking forward to watching your portfolio grow, and, eventually, perhaps your application to CalArts as well :)

    ReplyDelete