Saturday, May 17, 2008

Revived!



Wow, it's been awhile. What can I say, I've been pretty busy! AP exams are finally over, THANK GOD...they were killers, I tell you. Some of them were very painful to sit through...through some silly, nerdy part of me actually enjoyed taking the exams.
I still haven't heard back from CSSSA. This is saddening to me :'(
Actually, regardless of CSSSA, I don't generally have very much time to draw anymore. Sometimes I scribble or sketch, but it's actually been awhile since I've sat down and actually completed a DRAWING. So here are some sketches from last month. The characters from the above and below images might not seem immediately familiar, but that's because they're re-workings of some older ones--Gina and Ixa (Gina used to be named Sibyl, but I changed her name last year and then totally forgot about it...wow).
I wish I could show you guys what I've been up to in figure drawing, but all of the photos I took of my drawings were mysteriously deleted! So I'll wait until a newer, better batch comes along.

Oh! I forgot...I'm 17 now! As of one week ago, May 10th, I am a 17-year-old lady :)

2 comments:

  1. UUGHHH I can't believe CSSSA!! This is so frustrating!! You're way better than me when I went! Psh soo frustrating...
    Anyway, great drawings, hope to see more coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One really useful practice exercise is to look at groups of people (or start with individuals on the bus or whatever) and draw them in your mind, then re-draw them on paper when they aren't there.
    Mind you, they might want to know why you're staring.

    ReplyDelete