Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wall-E!

Well. Let me tell you something. I saw Wall-E on Friday night, at 7.30PM and...it was stunning. Seriously, no complaints. I can't even come up with a coherent 'review', it was just too good for me to say anything about it except GO SEE IT! The only thing I wasn't so crazy about was the live action clips of Mr. President...but even those worked out super well with the rest of the amazing film!! Gosh. I loved it....I cried twice and I was just stunned by the time the film ended...I haven't had such an amazing movie-going experience in awhile.
I can't wait to go see it again later this week :)

In other news...12 more days before I leave for CSSSA! And now, having seen this new inspiring film, I just can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment