Friday, July 4, 2008

Fairyball

Well, as CSSSA quickly approaches, I've been drawing! Granted, not as much as possible; I've been lounging around my house more than being productive. But I've been learning a few things from perusing the blogosphere. First, I've noticed that some artists use silhouettes to work out their figure...it's like drawing from the outside-in as opposed to how I usually work, from the inside-out. General to specific, I guess is a better way to put it. The drawings I put up here are a few examples of that method.
That figure drawing down there is actually from the week before last, but it's a pretty good likeness of the fellow we were drawing, so I decided to put it up :)
I hope you all are having a wonderful 4th of July out there :) Be safe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment