Sunday, July 13, 2008

CSSSA!

Well, friends. I'm at CSSSA. I'm having a really great time and meeting some really awsome people--they all know what I'm talking about and geek right along with me. It's pretty great :D Like, last night we were just hanging out iwatching the Pixar Shorts DVD, and then we watched the Short History, and everyone was into it! It so intimidating how crazy passionate and super talented these people are, but I'm ready to learn from them and work with them!

Some of you were wondering how to contact me, so here it is! I'm available for calls/text messages in the morning and in the evening--the only times my phone are on is from 7.30 to 8.30 AM California time--that would be 10.30 to 11.30 Miami time. Also, at night from 8.00 PM to 10.30 PM (that's 11 PM to 1.30 AM for you guys). If you really want to call, that is, but I'd rather a text message or a Facebook message because I don't want to be dragging around my phone chatting on it.

Also, you can send me mail! I'd prefer this because I LOVE recieving mail!!! Here's the address if you want to scribble a letter on a sheet of paper and send it over:
CSSSA-InnerSpark,
Cristina Amin, Room 313
California Institute of the Arts
24700 McBean Parkway
Valencia, CA 91355

 I hope you all are having a great time over in Miami :) I love you all, and I'll see you again in August!

0 comments:

Post a Comment