Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's Over

I sent it. It's out of my hands. No longer will I have to stress out over this portfolio. Gosh. I feel so amazing right now. I mean, I'm not done yet; I still have to write that personal artist statement, and send out the application part. However, that's not a big deal at all. At least I've completed that stupid portfolio. YESSS.

For the sketchbook I submitted, since it is spiral-bound, I was able to take it apart and divide it into four sections. I basically just split the sections up by content: Non-Life Drawings, Animal Life Drawings, Other Life Drawings, and CSSSA Sketchbook Excerpt. Since each of the sections had cover pages onto which I fixed their typed dividers, I did quick little sketches for each of them. They're all supposed to be caricatures of me in some way or another, but I don't really think they worked too well. Either way, I liked them. They're below.
When I get my portfolio back, I'm going to post the entire thing--sketchbook and all--online at Photobucket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment