Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fire and Take Aim

Every day in English we have these journal entries that we do about several different topics. I was too tired to write today, so I decided to do a sketch to the topic instead, which was something to the effect of being in a country whose primary language you didn't know; how would you feel, what would you struggle with, etc.
For me, everything would just be too much to handle. No way, all this nonsense shooting from all directions. I'd go mad.

The 'I'm all ears' girl does not match the other heads. The head would match more if I were to draw it a bit closer to the rest of the torso and allow the main head to overlap it a bit, I think. But that shoulder is higher! ><>

1 comments:

© Sam Amin. Template designed by Paul Santosh. Powered by Blogger.