Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Been So Long


I am busy--so, so busy. School is beginning to pile up and overwhelm me, and most of the time I'm just too tired and LAZY to update this thing. From now until middle-May--no later than June 4th, however--my updates will be sparse.

To make up for this, I took a picture of one of my figure drawings from today. I never before realized how delightful it is to draw with china marker--a glorified crayon, and how fun to peeeeel! Or maybe it was our model...he is so fantastic, so fun to draw. His name is Daniel, and he's shown up on this blog plenty of times before.

Maybe it's just that I'm in a good mood! Hurrah!

1 comments:

  1. I really love the face on this guy. It makes me think of modern Marvel comic style where its like uber realistic cartoon style. Much love.

    Crayons are way fun to life draw with. I love how they shade... haven't tried China markers, but I'll definitely pick up one next time I see one, now that I hear they're just glorified crayons. :]

    ReplyDelete