Monday, June 1, 2009

English Project


I had plenty of fun with this English project I had to turn in today. I sort-of forgot (read as: procrastinated) about the project, and so at around 2.30AM today I decided to get crackin' on it. After some thought, I managed to cobble this together reasonably quick, and it's supposed to resemble those games where you can mix-and-match torsos with legs and heads, etc....appropriate, really, considering the character in question.
I did end up adding text to the whole thing, along with some extremely minor color--as seen in the final photograph.

Here are all the drawings from the packet, in their appropriate order and pairings. :)




2 comments:

  1. WHAT THATS SO AWESOME!!

    i kinda wanna make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so creative!! I love your different ideas.

    ReplyDelete