Friday, June 5, 2009

This is a Drawing of a Woman

She is not very interesting at all!

However,
she is evidence--
proof--
my sign to the free world--
that
I
own
a
BRAND-SPANKIN'-NEW TABLET PC.
It's so gorgeous. And wonderful. And fast. Wow. It's everything I've always wanted in a computer, and so, so much more, because--it's an HP tx2500z.
And the best part is that, though MS Paint is currently my best friend, next week I shall be acquiring technological software which will enable me to use this tablet to make animated things and such. Horrah!

Also, I graduated from high school yesterday. Well. That was nice! I'm shaking hands with an IMPORTANT! person, in case you can't tell. There were a lot of IMPORTANT! people at our graduation--somewhere around 12--and we had to shake all their hands. However, I don't think too many of my classmates much minded them. We were all too busy graduating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment