Friday, July 9, 2010

PORTAL AUGHHH

Since I’m not getting any cake, can I eat a turret instead?
‘CAUSE I COULD SERIOUSLY JUST GOBBLE ‘EM UP <3
(The turret's all wrong though! I'll do it correctly in the next scribble PROMISE).

Also:
The ever-darling Sam King drew this for me tonight.
I was telling her about how PAINFULLY ADORABLE the turrets in Portal are (because I just started playing), and and and. Well. I came across this turret and I got behind it and I picked it up and I was going to kill it but then it was like “help! help me! Please put me down! Who are you?” and I was just like ALMOST IN TEARS because it was so precious that I simply could not harm it, so I placed it facing the corner of the room. AND AUGH it was so consternated it kept asking “Where are you? Are you still there? Please come back!” and I was seriously like IT’S OKAY I’M RIGHT HERE I WON’T LEAVE YOU ALONE.

AHH. Seriously. The turrets are really freakin’ terrifying when they’re doin’ the whole shooting-at-you deal, but otherwise it’s like I JUST WANT TO GIVE THEM HUGS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment