Friday, July 16, 2010

Tea Party!

I made this pillow yesterday at the annual Jane Austen tea party that my girlfriends and I have. Last year we watched the BBC ‘Pride and Prejudice’ and embroidered handkerchiefs (I made one which read ‘S + V’ with a heart underneath and mailed it to Vincent), using supplies from sewing kits we set-up for ourselves.

This year we watched ‘Emma’ and made some swank pillows. Movin’ on up in the craft chain! I also stabbed myself repeatedly with the needle and started bleeding, stole the sugar cubes (after putting waaay too many into my tea), and actually ate ALL the Madelines MYSELF. Boo-ya!


Photos were taken by Elsa :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! :) And that pillow is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are totally watching Pride and Prejudice in the fall. :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete