Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mistakes


The password is 'sam'.
Final project for Stop Motion Basics. I started it last night, and finished it this morning (about 4 or 5 hours of work), and definitely learned a lot from doing it. For one: plan my animation. Ack! I basically plopped the puppet down and started animating, so it feels very disjointed, and the composition makes NO sense--it's a complete MESSSSS. I kept trying to do manual camera moves, so that didn't help. Also, I learned that I should build better puppets in the future XD This fellow's back is almost IMPOSSIBLE to bend!
It was EXTREMELY fun to do, though!

1 comments:

  1. Tis amazing! Thy ability as a stop motion animator is BRILLIANT! If any of thy other comrades say otherwise thou should smight them with thy puppet!

    ReplyDelete