Monday, March 7, 2011

Waitin'...

video
...and waiting. Okay, maybe not waiting all that much. I completely failed at this assignment. He's not waiting NEARLY long enough, there's a whole lot of failing at overlapping action (head slams down and THEN the arm moves?), he's really unbalanced at the end, and I completely misunderstood Mr. Chiodo's instructions on 'touching the puppet'. He suggested that before we move the puppet its first increment, we should consider touching it and then taking a frame. I interpreted this to mean that I should touch my puppet every several frames of hold. NO NO NO, what was I thinking? aaah so much fabric jitter. It took me half an hour to do, though, so that's not too bad.

OR, if you want just the punch...
The password is 'sam'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment